SMALL & FAST!
The MICRO 90 Jet Spindle, with a solid shell of titanium and assembled from only six parts, is built for powerful, accurate work in small and difficult to reach spaces.
Offering speeds from 35,000 to 45,000 rpm while the main machine spindle remains idle. Ideal for a wide range of semi-finishing and finishing applications using small cutting tools such as milling, drilling, thread-milling, engraving, chamfering and deburring.
|MICRO 90 Operating Data||MICRO 90|
|Operating range of coolant pressure [bar]||20 – 40|
|Operating range of coolant flow rate [l/min]||10 – 20|
|Rotational spindle speed [Krpm]||35-45|
|Maximum tool shank diameter [mm]||3.175|
|Optimum cutting tool diameter [mm] Drilling:||0.3-2.0|
|Optimum cutting tool diameter [mm] Milling:||0.3-2.0|
|Max output power [Kw]||1.5|
- Coolant pressure is measured from the spindle inlet
- Rotational spindle speed is based on coolant pressure and flow rate
- Spindle speed may vary up to 7%
POWER / SPEED / EFFICIENCY
- Significantly increases spindle speed using coolant pressure alone
- Instant access in hard to reach spaces
- Super compact – fits anywhere
- Can be used as an additional axis, minimizing collision risk