SMALL & FAST!
The MICRO 90 Jet Spindle, with a solid shell of titanium and assembled from only six parts, is built for powerful, accurate work in small and difficult-to-reach spaces.
Offering speeds from 35,000 to 53,000 rpm while the main machine spindle remains idle. Ideal for a wide range of semi-finishing and finishing applications using small cutting tools such as milling, drilling, thread-milling, engraving, chamfering and deburring.
|JET SPINDLE OPERATING PARAMETERS||MICRO90|
|Min Supply Diameter||4 mm||Collet||1.6, 2.0, 3.0, 3.175 mm|
|Min flow rate||12 L/min||20 L/min||Accessories (optional)||ST 20X100 ER16 / ER16 SEAL 10 AA|
|Speed||35,000 RPM||53,000 RPM||Warranty||50 hours|
|Drilling||0.1 – 2.0|
|Ball-Nose ||0.1 – 3.0|
|Chamfering ||0.1 – 3.0|
|Lollipop ||0.1 – 3.0|
|Barrel||0.5 – 3.0|
|Helical Milling||0.1 – 2.0|
|Engraving ||0.1 – 3.0|
| Effective DC (DCap) – Cutting diameter at cutting depth ap|
- Coolant pressure is measured from the spindle inlet
- Rotational spindle speed is based on coolant pressure and flow rate
- Spindle speed may vary up to 7%
POWER / SPEED / EFFICIENCY
- Significantly increases spindle speed using coolant pressure alone
- Instant access in hard to reach spaces
- Super compact – fits anywhere
- Can be used as an additional axis, minimizing collision risk