Your privacy as well as the protection of all of your personal information is vitally important to us. We undertake to safeguard them by exercising reasonable care and using reasonably available means.
Colibri Spindles may collect certain personal data, such as name, email address, country of residence and any other information that you choose to share in the course of using this site.
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, although it may be required in connection with the services and/or to use features of this site, such as making purchases and receive updated information regarding Colibri Spindles products.
Colibri Spindles will be acting as the controller of the personal information you submit while using this site.
Legal bases and purposes for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data based on, among others, (i) the performance of a contract; (ii) a legitimate interest; (iii) compliance with a legal obligation or (iv) your consent. If your personal data is processed solely based on consent, you will at all times have the right to withdraw your consent.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- We may use the information for statistical and marketing purposes, in order to analyze and process your preferences and varying needs and to contact you for the purpose of providing you with details and features related to our products, our services and/or to the contents of our site.
- We may further use the information when it is required under applicable law or in course of any legal proceedings.
- Our site may gather certain usage information, such as numbers and frequency of visitors to our site. This information may be used by us solely in the aggregate to enable us to improve the access, the availability, the various features and contents of our site, and in order to assure that it may appeal to, and be used by as many users as possible.
We may make use of certain technologies, such as cookies, which process statistical data and provide details regarding the number of visitors to our site, the means by which access is made to the site, and the times of visiting our site. We do not use such technologies to collect personally identifiable information, nor do we use any data received through same with other personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We may further use functions from the web analysis service ‘Google Analytics’. For more details pertaining ‘Google Analytics’ and your rights thereunder see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We retain the personal information you provide while your account is active, or as needed to provide you services with respect to purchases made through this site, unless we are required by law to store your personal data longer.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE, OR OF ANY PART THEREOF, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT.
In connection with your personal data that we may process, you, as a data subject, have the following rights:
- Right to request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you;
- Right to request rectification or correction of your personal data;
- Right to request erasure of the personal data concerning you;
- Right to request restricting the processing;
- Right to request data portability;
- Right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent.
The above stated rights can be exercised by submitting a request to: email@example.com. We shall provide you in a timely fashion with an appropriate response to your request.
Any information received by us in connection with a transaction or agreement with you, that we received from you over the Internet is generally regarded as confidential information, unless the information is already publicly available or not of a confidential nature.
Sharing of personal data
We may share information with our authorized distributors and/or dealers for the purpose of facilitating transactions you may wish to conduct with us, with the aim to better meet your needs. Other than the above, we do not disclose any information that we receive from you to any other third party without your prior consent, nor do we sell or rent any information received from you. Such sharing of the personal information shall be made with third parties who are either located in Israel, country ensuring an “adequate level of protection” under the GDPR, or to third parties whose engagement with Colibri Spindles includes Standard Contractual Clauses, as required under the GDPR to ensure adequate level of protection of personal data.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement and/or the processing of personal data please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Colibri Spindles Ltd. All Rights Reserved